At first glance, this stunner of a wedding might seem like traditional fare, but look a little closer and you'll see lots of spice!
Britt and Brad came up from San Francisco to get married in her hometown of Woodinville at Willows Lodge. They met while working for Groupon in the city and there started their road to a personal and gorgeous wedding day. Here are our favorite unique pieces of Britt + Brad's story and wedding day:
1) Britt popped the question to Brad! Her proposal started it all. How cute is that!
2) Britt's short tulle wedding dress was completely unexpected yet totally her -- it couldn't have been any cuter! When Brad first saw her he said, "Is this the actual dress?" She surprised him with something unconventional and you can tell he LOVES it!
3) We didn't know this until after the wedding, but Britt was a contestant on the TV show The Bachelor. She even made it to the top five! Her bachelor was Brad Womack, so her friends started a fun hashtag at her wedding of #brittmarriedbrad #notwomack! We love that she found her true Brad in her new hubby!
4) No cake please! Britt and Brad had a Fro Yo food truck set up camp at their reception instead of the traditional wedding cake. They celebrated their custom dessert in martini glasses and then invited their guests to create their own!
5) Finally, we love that their wedding party was simple and sweet: just their brothers. Britt's brother stood up with her while Brad's brother stood with him. No large wedding party, just close siblings sharing in a special moment. That may not be for everyone, but it certainly fit these two.
Britt and Brad did things their way for their wedding, and the carefree joy they had throughout their day shows they didn't regret it for a second! Enjoy their beautiful, one-of-a-kind and completely personal wedding. PRESS PLAY!